About the Antioch Training School
Antioch Training School is a life-changing experience for students of any age, background, vocation, or season of life. It is a place to experience radical transformation and find clarity for a lifetime of following Jesus.
This 5 month school is designed to develop, equip, and release faithful disciples of Jesus. Through this school, students are set up to grow in their relationship with God, grow in understanding of their identity, and are empowered by the Holy Spirit to advance God’s kingdom in our city, our nation, and throughout the earth. Students will hear powerful teachings, study Scripture, serve in the church, share the Gospel, practice spiritual disciplines, and go on outreach trips.
If you hunger for a deeper life with Jesus, this school is for you!
- Devotion to Jesus – learn to spend time with Jesus every day.
- Bible Reading – read through the Bible during the school year along with assigned study material.
- Evangelism – share the Gospel regularly.
- Discipleship – be mentored and actively seek to disciple others.
- Scripture Memory – memorize verses together as a class each week.
- Antioch Church Life – participate in a Lifegroup, attend a Sunday service, and serve the church in some capacity.
- Employment – secure and maintain at least a part time job (around 20 hours per week).
- Book Reading – read the assigned books each month.
- School Outreach – participate in a class-wide evangelistic outreach during the school.
The next Antioch Training School will begin in February 6th of 2017.
- If you are interested in applying for the Antioch Training School please fill out the application found at the link below. Once completed someone will contact you.
- To apply to the Antioch Training School you are asked to have three personal references who are willing to refer you to the school by filling out the following form.